ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING SECTION
To Produce high quality Electronics and Communication Engineering professionals able to face the global challenges in a progressive environment with inspiration and ethics to learn technical knowledge
- To provide a competitive learning environment with updated technology through need-based curriculum designed in collaboration with industry exposure, to contribute high quality education intensifying on transfer of knowledge and skill development essential for the profession and the society.
- To encourage higher order leadership qualities, ethics, and values in students to enable them to be global leaders in their chosen professions.
- To inspire the spirit of study for continuing their higher education to success in their desired carrier and to promote innovation and entrepreneurship with life skills.
- To make effective interactions and networking with all the stake holders so as to work towards the growth of the society and to face emerging challenges for progressive Nation with social responsibility.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING PROGRAM
- Basic and discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using standard methods
- Design/Development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs
- Engineering tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-Long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engaging updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- An ability to understand the concepts of basic Electronics & Communication Engineering and to apply them to various areas like Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded systems, Communication Systems, Digital & Analog Devices, etc.
- An ability to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.
- Wisdom of social and environmental awareness along with ethical responsibility to have a successful career and to sustain passion and zeal for real-world applications using optimal resources as an entrepreneur.
- To apply technical knowledge and management principles in analysing and planning problems in the field of electronics and Communication Engineering while ensuring maximization of economic benefits to society and minimization of damage to ecology and environment.
- To be life-long learners with spirit of enquiry and zeal to acquire new knowledge and skills so as to remain contemporary and possess required professional skills.
- To enhance entrepreneurial, communication and other soft skills, which will enable them to work globally as leaders, team members and contribute to nation building for the betterment of the society.
- To make them strongly committed to the highest levels of professional ethics and focus on ensuring quality, adherence to public policy, law, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability in all their professional activities.